HELP US TAKE CARE OF ONE ANOTHER
When you or a Post family member falls ill or are injured, hospitalized, or experiences the loss of a loved one – please contact us ASAP! It is important that we extend our hand in anyway possible to aid and comfort our fellow comrades and family in time of need.
Members, we all need to maintain a current address with the VFW. When your mailing address changes, be sure to contact our Quartermaster, Terry Tomaso, email@example.com, or call the Post and leave Terry a message.
INFORMATION YOU CAN USE
· Amita (ABMC) Hospital, Foglia House, has four rooms set aside for veterans that have special needs.
· Women who have served in the military and who qualify may join our Post 9284 and should be encouraged to do so.
· Veterans can transfer their license plate to a military license plate free of charge. Fees apply for vanity and personalized military plates.
· If you would like our Post Honor Guard to participate in a funeral service, please call the Post 9284 office at 437-439-9284 and leave a message for our Quartermaster Terry Tomaso.
· Veterans can now access all benefits and services through one website, VA.gov.